B&B inclusive services
During your holiday at our Stern B&B Hotel & Apartements you enjoy:
- South Tyrolean quality breakfast with selected regional products
- Indoor swimming pool with mountain view
- Finnish Sauna and steam bath; the sauna area is reserved for guests aged 14 and over.
- Towelling robe (to contribute to sustainability, we don’t offer bathing slippers in the rooms, we ask you to bring them by yourself.
- Cozy lounge with newspaper and books
- free ski bus to the cable car Laurin and the slope to Carezza Dolomites (winter only)
- Room for ski and bicycles
- Free WiFi
- free parking in our car park
- Mobilcard for the free public transport
Pets are not allowed.
The local tax of € 2.10 per person/night (14 years and older) will be charged separately on departure.
Discount for 1 child in a extra bed in the parent’s room, with 2 adults:
0 to 2,9 years: +10,00 Euro, a day
3 to 5,9 years: + 30,00 Euro, a day
6 to 13,9 years: -30% discount of the adult quote
Smoking is not allowed in our guesthouse, rooms and appartements.
Arrivals and departures: Our guest rooms are available at 3 pm on the day of arrival; we ask our guests to check out by 10.30 am on the day of departure.
Booking and deposit:
Bookings become binding only after paying a 30% deposit. If a booking is cancelled, the deposit will be retained as a handling charge.
We recommend you take out a travel cancellation policy.
Please inform us in good time if you have to cancel your holiday. For the cancellations received up to 14 days before the arrival date, the deposit will be retained as a handling charge. In case of later notification (14-7 days before arrival date) we have to charge you 50% (price basis according to price list and booking period). If your cancellation arrives in the last 7 days before the holiday start, then according to ital. law the full amount will be charged. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing. The cancellation conditions apply regardless of whether the cancelled rooms are fully or partially rented. The same applies to early departure. There is no right of withdrawal in the sense of the consumer protection code! Please do not forget to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
We accept our national currency (EURO). We accept all common EC cards as well as the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card (No American Express)
Travel Insurance – Cancellation protection
You’re probably looking forward to your holiday in the Eggen Valley – but a lot can happen before and during your stay!
To avoid unpleasant situations, we recommend that you take out travel insurance.
This insurance package, which has been specially developed for holidays in South Tyrol, contains the following services:
The HGV-Cancellation-insurance includes:
- Cancellation cover: Cancellation fee reimbursement if you are unable to make the trip up to the value of the booked journey (without excess)
- Termination of your journey: Reimbursement of the booked but unused part of the arrangement up to the value of the booked journey (without excess)
- Delayed commencement of your booked stay:
- If the journey to your holiday location is delayed through no fault of your own (e.g. car break-down): reimbursement of costs incurred on route for overnight board and lodging
- Due to a natural event on location (avalanche, landslide, etc.): reimbursement of costs incurred for overnight board and lodging due to closed roads up to 20 % of the value of the booked trip, max. € 365,00
Cancellation cover also in case of COVID-19illness despite pandemic status
Under the following link you can make immediately a non-binding online premium calculation and reservation policy directly. In addition, you will also find more insurance details:
>> Travel insurance – HGV