B&B inclusive services
During your holiday at our Stern B&B Hotel & Apartements you enjoy:
- South Tyrolean quality breakfast with selected regional products
- Indoor swimming pool with mountain view (open hours: 8.00 am to 8.00 pm)
- Finnish Sauna and steam bath (open hours: 3.00 pm to 7.00 pm) The sauna area is reserved for guests aged 14 and over.
- Panorama relaxation room
- Towelling robe
- Cozy lounge with newspaper and books
- Stube Bar
- guided hikes (in partnership with the tourism association)
- free ski bus to the cable car Laurin and the slope to Carezza Dolomites (winter only)
- Room for ski and bicycles
- Free WiFi
- free parking in our car park
Surcharge single room: € 10,00, a person and day
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking is not allowed in our guesthouse, rooms and appartements.
Arrivals and departures: Our guest rooms are available at 2 pm on the day of arrival, the appartments at 3 pm; we ask our guests to check out by 10.30 am on the day of departure.
Booking and payment terms:
Your booking is only binding after we have confirmed it and have received your credit card information (name, number, expiry date) and a deposit of 30% from the total amount. We are happy to accept cash, your EC card or debit card and credit cards (except AMERICAN EXPRESS and Diners).
The local tax of € 2.10 per person/night (14 years and older) will be charged separately on departure.
Discount for children in a extra bed in the parent’s room:
0 to 2,9 years: free
3 to 5,9 years: + 25,00 Euro, a day
6 to 13,9 years: -30% discount of the adult quote
We do not offer an animation program for children and there is no indoor or outdoor playground.
In general, cancellations of reservations are only accepted in written form. The Italian hotel contract conditions apply.
Please inform us in good time if you have to cancel your holiday. Cancellations received up to 30 days before the arrival date will not incur any cancellation fees. For bookings cancelled at least 21 days prior to arrival, the advance will not be returned. In case of later notification we have to charge you 50% (price basis according to price list and booking period). If your cancellation arrives in the last 7 days before the holiday start, then according to ital. law the full amount will be charged. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing. The cancellation conditions apply regardless of whether the cancelled rooms are fully or partially rented. The same applies to early departure. There is no right of withdrawal in the sense of the consumer protection code! Please do not forget to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
In case of a fixed reservation we ask you for a deposit of 30% of the booked value as a bank transfer within 2 weeks to our account
(IBAN: IT 14 W 08065 58650 000306211801 SWIFT-CODE: RZSBIT21610) The deposit can also be paid by credit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards (no American Express). With the announcement of the credit card number and expiry date, it is irrevocably confirmed that the final invoice or any cancellation fees may be charged to the credit card, unless another payment method is agreed or no other form of payment has taken place. Price and payment methods: In the event of price errors, we reserve the right to make adjustments and refer to the current price lists.
We accept our national currency (EURO). We accept all common EC cards as well as the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card.
With publication of the new price list all previous ones lose their validity! Price changes, spelling mistakes and errors, as well as offer changes reserved. The provisions of Italian hotel contract law apply.
Travel Insurance – Cancellation protection
You’re probably looking forward to your holiday in the Eggen Valley – but a lot can happen before and during your stay!
To avoid unpleasant situations, we recommend that you take out travel insurance.
This insurance package, which has been specially developed for holidays in South Tyrol, contains the following services:
The HGV-Cancellation-insurance includes:
- Cancellation cover: Cancellation fee reimbursement if you are unable to make the trip up to the value of the booked journey (without excess)
- Termination of your journey: Reimbursement of the booked but unused part of the arrangement up to the value of the booked journey (without excess)
- Delayed commencement of your booked stay:
- If the journey to your holiday location is delayed through no fault of your own (e.g. car break-down): reimbursement of costs incurred on route for overnight board and lodging
- Due to a natural event on location (avalanche, landslide, etc.): reimbursement of costs incurred for overnight board and lodging due to closed roads up to 20 % of the value of the booked trip, max. € 365,00
Cancellation cover also in case of COVID-19illness despite pandemic status
In the following, you will find important information on cancellation coverage due to the exceptional situation COVID19.
>> Information related to COVID-19 and insurance cover
Under the following link you can make immediately a non-binding online premium calculation and reservation policy directly. In addition, you will also find more insurance details.
>> Travel insurance – HGV
Europäische Reiseversicherung AG
Kratochwjlestraße 4, A-1220 Wien.
Sitz in Wien, Firmenbuch HG Wien FN 55418y, DVR-Nr. 0490083
Aufsichtsbehörde: FMA Finanzmarktaufsicht, Bereich: Versicherungsaufsicht, Praterstraße 23, A-1020 Wien